Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dish Cloths

Here is a quick peek at my 26 week belly:
And a quick note about what I have been up to lately. I have been craving a lot of salty food (and a fair share a sweet things too, but that's beside the point) and so my feet have been swelling up like balloons! That leaves me with the desire to only sit on the couch every night with my feet elevated... and not much to do! We were in bad need of some new dish cloths, though, so I have kept busy by crocheting a whole set of dish cloths:

This is the pattern that I have used on most of them. I like it because it's a really tight pattern without a lot of spaces-- much better for scrubbing! I have enjoyed making these as well because I'm all about instant gratification and there aren't many other crochet projects you can completely finish in one episode of Project Runway!

2 comments:

  1. I love that show! Not that I understand why some colors match or why the cut of the dress is "so 2008" or anything. I like to hear how they use cloth types and colors and love the designs. I would say your belly looks cute but that may not be what you want to hear. So, cute dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that belly :) You seriously look so great!

    ReplyDelete