Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Shower Invites

I am in love with these new wedding shower invitations that I just designed for  my etsy shop.

Being a mac user, I have been having problems figuring out how to use the print and cut feature of my Silhouette. I usually just cut it out right from Illustrator with the Mac Plugin.

So, when I finally figured out a way to use it to produce all my own custom design ideas that I have been storing in a little file in my head, I pretty much died of excitement (My sister can testify of this. I have bugged her about it like 6 times in the last 24 hours!).


I am selling this in my store as the actual invites that I would ship to anyone would purchase. However, I am wondering if any Silhouette owners would be interested in buying the personalized design files (for this or anything else I have in my shop that I cut out)? If so, send me a convo thru etsy, and I can sell you just the cut files!

No comments:

Post a Comment