Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pearl Paper

I recently designed some bridal shower invites for a friend. She wanted to have one of the colors be silver on the invite-- but still keep the printing prices relatively low. That pretty much ruled out the use of a silver spot color. However, my sister-in-law referred me to Prodigitalphotos.com where they print on this awesome metallic paper! They call it pearl paper on their order forms. I just received the invites in the mail yesterday, and they grey color totally turned out silvery! It was like Christmas!



I don't think you can really see the metallic finish in this pic, but here is the design of the card. Throwing a tropical bridal shower yourself? Check out my etsy store to purchase this card design!

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant discovery!! So happy you shared, will be trying it..thanks!

    ReplyDelete