Thursday, August 28, 2014

Free Cut File for Baby Shower Invites



I am throwing a baby shower soon and so (of course) I hopped on pinterest to get some ideas for the invites. I saw a lot of variations of the invite tucked inside the diaper (so cute!!). I am adding my version to the mix and giving a way a free cut file for the paper diaper.

CLICK HERE to download the .svg and .studio (for silhouette studio) cut files.

The cut file is currently sized for A2 envelopes and so the paper insert will need to be 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

Thanks for visiting my blog! You can find more of my silhouette files in the Silhouette Online Store.


10 comments:

  1. I am also going to throw a baby shower for my friend and as of now, I am looking for some ideas regarding with the baby shower invites. I believe that once you made an invitation for a particular event, it must look nice and creative to get a good impression from the people you are inviting to join the party that you organize.


    http://newbabyzone.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that invitation, Loni! I’m pretty sure your guests really looked forward to a fabulous baby shower as soon as they received that cute invitation. Thank you for sharing a printable file, by the way. I’m sure it’ll be of great help to those who’ll host a baby shower as well. Have a great day! :)

    Faye Fowler @ Master Copy Print

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am currently searching for LDS Temple shapes for my Silhouette machine. I came across with your shape and I was wondering if you could make Silhouette shapes for the 6 current brazilian temples. The purpose of such is for a young women's activity at my ward in Brazil and to use the temples in a mini book for the girls. Thank you! My email is almarciart@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best weblog for anyone who desires to find out about this topic. You realize a lot its virtually exhausting to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! slots for real money

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog, Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing blog.
    sound engineering courses

    ReplyDelete

  6. What a magnificent tricks!Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for sharing. Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you get your head on straight, you can embark on Learn Trading Online and start ... Find a good stock broker and open a stock brokerage account.

    ReplyDelete