Wednesday, December 8, 2010

There was an old lady...

who swallowed a horse. She died, of course.


A couple of weeks ago, my sister-in-law called me with a great idea. Her daughter loves the story "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly." She had the idea to buy a set of blank nesting dolls and paint the old lady and all of the stuff that she swallowed on them. I LOVED the idea and instantly agreed to help her out. I just put a few last touches on them this morning and couldn't wait to post them!


5 comments:

  1. Loni I love it! You are the best, I cant wait for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loni, I LOVE this. Such a great idea. That used to be one of my favorite books. My grandma recorded herself reading it to me, then mailed me the tape and the book for my birthday when I was little - Love it!

    ReplyDelete